Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-06 Origin: Site
Shackle loadcell is one of the products with high purchasing rate in the one-stop purchasing platform of various industrial products. It is a connection tool widely used in lifting operations, mainly used for the connection between rigging and end fittings. When the rigging is used in conjunction with the beam, the shackle can be used on the top of the rigging instead of the lifting ring and the lower end of the beam is connected to the lug plate for installation and disassembly. Shackles are widely used in lifting operations in electric power, metallurgy, petroleum, machinery, railway, chemical, port, mining, construction and other industries.
When carrying out lifting and hoisting operations, it is necessary to strictly abide by the safety operation rules. Once an accident occurs, it will cause great casualties and property losses. As one of the necessary tools for hoisting operations, shackle load cells are used frequently. In order to prevent safety accidents in hoisting operations caused by loose or damaged shackles, safety inspections of shackles must be performed before each use. Let's take a look at several steps of shackle safety inspection:
(1) Inspection before installation and use. Shackles must have the manufacturer's inspection certificate, otherwise the shackles should be subject to material chemical composition inspection and necessary mechanical performance tests (for example, tensile force, impact test).
(2) Surface inspection. Check the surface of the shackle by visual observation and touch. The surface of the shackle should be smooth, without burrs, and without sharp angles, and there should be no defects such as cracks, folding, overheating, deformation, rust, etc. These defects will be damaged when the shackle is loaded. Gradually increase the probability of accidents.
(3) Check for internal defects. If necessary, the internal flaw detection inspection of the shackle should be carried out, mainly through a non-destructive flaw detection device to check the internal condition of the shackle, and there should be no debris that affects the safety of use.
(4) Check the horizontal bolt of the shackle. The cross bolt is the key part of the locking. Its front end is designed with a thread, which is connected with the lifting ring by twisting the cross bolt. For the inspection of the horizontal bolt, it is necessary to observe whether the thread is slippery, worn, twisted, etc. These conditions will make the horizontal bolt slip and cannot be fixed with the hook normally.
(5) Safety device. When conditions permit, safety devices should be installed to prevent the hanging objects from falling off accidentally.
In addition to the above-mentioned precautions, the scrapped shackles should be eliminated in time according to the scrapping standards of the shackles and replaced with new ones. The safety inspection work that is neglected due to the small size of the shackles must not be neglected. Make sure that lifting operations can be carried out safely.