Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-20 Origin: Site
1. The correct use and maintenance of the balance. In the correct use and maintenance of the balance, in addition to the installation of the balance and the environmental conditions of the balance room, the user must also abide by the operating procedures, especially beginners should be very careful to avoid a slight change. Negligence caused damage accidents.
(1) Before using the balance, observe whether the parts installation, brake function, riding motion and mechanical addition and subtraction of weights are correct, whether the position of the balance is level, and whether the balance position when the balance is empty is on the label 0" bit and so on.
(2) Balances that have just been cleaned and installed and those that have been moved in from different temperature environments should be parked for a certain period of time as appropriate due to the thermal radiation of the hands and temperature changes, and can be used after this effect is eliminated. For precision balances, In order to prevent the inconsistency between the temperature inside the balance cover and the outside of the cover, resulting in hot airflow during use, which may cause the balance's indication to change, the balance inner cover should be turned on for 15 to 20 minutes when the balance is used. .
(3) The glass window should not be lifted violently, so as to avoid excessive lifting and the window line will be broken. When adding weights to the weighing pan, the glass window should be opened moderately, and the glass window should be closed when weighing to avoid airflow. put one's oar in.
(4) The substance must be weighed in a clean container, and the substance that can emit gas should be weighed in a covered container. Objects that are too hot or cold and corrosive should not be weighed on the balance.
(5) The substance to be weighed is always placed on the left pan, and the weight is always placed on the right pan, and should be placed in the center of the pan, so that the variability of the balance can be reduced.
(6) When the balance is not stopped, you cannot add or remove weights on the weighing pan.
(7) When using a balance, an appropriate balance and weighing method should be selected according to the accuracy requirements of the substance weighing.
(8) First estimate the weight of the object to be weighed, and then use an appropriate weight. When the balance is too far from the balance point, you only need to turn the brake knob slightly. When the pointer is to one side, it can be turned off. Increase or decrease the weight again until the pointer swings from side to side, indicating that it is close to the balance point. At this time, all the brake buttons should be turned on to estimate the need for weights or fixed points.
(9) After the balance is used, a hygroscopic agent should be placed in the cover and replaced frequently.
(10) Glass doors and windows should be closed tightly, and those with balance covers should be covered in time to avoid accumulation of dust and difficult to remove. The room with the balance should not contain acid gas or other corrosive gases to avoid chemical interaction with the metal structure of the balance. The room should have the necessary conditions for avoiding vibration, light, and good ventilation.
(11) The cleaning work should develop the habit of washing hands first. The cleaning frequency inside the balance is carried out regularly by the dust in the balance room, usually five or six times a year. The dust accumulated on the outside of the balance should be carefully wiped off every day. (It is advisable to use carefully washed cotton cloth).
(12) Perform regular measurement performance verification according to the frequency of use to avoid excessive errors in the weighing results. The balance should not be used continuously for a long time. If the balance is found to be damaged or oscillating abnormally, you should stop using it before eliminating these shortcomings.
2. Use and maintenance of weights
(1) Weights are not allowed to be taken with bare hands, but only with tweezers or wearing gauze gloves.
(2) When using the actual mass of weights, for several weights with the same nominal mass in the same group, they must be clearly identified and generally used first without dots. When using weights, select the appropriate level of weight and whether to use the actual value according to the accuracy of the measurement.
(3) After the weight is used, it should be put into the corresponding position in the box immediately. If several sets of weights are used at the same time, they should not be mixed with each other.
(4) The weight must be placed in a clean, dry room without drastic temperature changes.
(5) The surface of the weight should be kept clean. If the surface of the weight is oxidized, it should be sent for repair and verification. For weights with an adjustment cavity, the cavity cover is only allowed to be twisted during the verification and adjustment.
(6) The weights in use must be periodically sent to the metrology department for verification according to the frequency of use. The general verification period should not exceed one year.